At Logikaline, we have our own department devoted to sociological studies. This department is equipped to carry out qualitative and especially quantitative studies thanks to the knowledge acquired in this field and the experience in transmitting calls together with the infrastructure necessary for doing telephone surveys on a grand scale (we have our own Call Center), all of which make Logikaline the ideal company with which to take the pulse of the general public or your customers.
We can offer you the integral productive process of research work (starting with the design and going on to the presentation of conclusions) or, if you so wish, we can offer you a partial job such as the carrying out of field work for example.
- Carrying out the entire survey process under the supervision of a single team.
- Counting on the experience of operators trained to work with objections
- Flexibility in the offer and speed in achieving results.
A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE
Municipal Sports Centre.
Carrying out a survey over the phone regarding the satisfaction of the users of the installations.
Design the study. Establish a platform for transmitting calls with a view to carrying out the field work. Drawing-up and presenting a report on the satisfaction of the users.
- Knowing with a high degree of reliability the customers’ opinions.
- Obtaining information on the measures to be taken in order to increase the users’ satisfaction.
- Knowing the reasons for the failure to retain users.