Top level technical assistance or a Help Desk is a very useful, practical communication tool for the customer and the company providing the product or the service.
It consists of offering a help channel for users of the service or product over the telephone or through the computer (e-mail, chat, Web, etc.) to deal with enquiries or technical problems following a protocol which has previously been stipulated and managed by personnel experienced in communication and specifically trained for this work.
It also consists of a filter which is ideal for differentiating between cases which require specialized technical assistance and those which do not.
- Optimization of technical and human resources.
- Avoiding costly technical interventions for trivial cases
- Customer satisfaction on receiving a prompt, practical response.
A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE
Manufacturer of agricultural machinery.
The need to offer technical assistance over the phone with a view to solving basic problems and referring more complex technical problems to teams of technicians.
Establish a platform for receiving calls at our Call Center in Abaltzisketa providing telephone coverage at specific times.
- Problem solving is speeded up swiftly and practically.
- The workload of specialized teams of technicians is reduced thus optimizing resources.
- Customer satisfaction on being attended to in extended opening hours.