A challenge which is currently facing all public administrations is the need to make access easy for citizens and adapt to their needs. Many citizens are of the opinion that it is difficult to gain access to administration, which is a problem that requires a practical solution. At Logikaline we make it possible to open up communication channels, such as telephone channels and telematics, which are essential nowadays, and we do it in a flexible manner as far as timetables are concerned.
- The ability to offer an administration window open at any time (24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
- Convenience, speed and straightforwardness in managing administrative proceedings.
- Speedy, fluid communication.
- Adaptation to the new requirements of citizens.
A PRACTICAL EXAMPLE
A Town Hall.
The need to extend the opening hours for the citizen attention service when the offices are closed (from 16:00 to 22:00 hours and at weekends from 09:00 to 14:00).
Establish a platform for receiving calls at our Call Center in Abaltzisketa, which provides telephone coverage at the times and during the days the offices are closed.
- The management of administrative proceedings is speeded up as the municipal offices are decongested during their normal opening hours.
- Customer satisfaction as customers are attended to at times that meet their requirements.
- Contribution towards the idea of a “Straightforward Administration” for citizens.
- Savings on material and human resources.